During this time of crisis, Specialty Restaurants Corporation would like to help serve the cities and communities that surround our restaurants. Our sizable facilities allow us to produce and distribute a large quantity of high-quality meals, in a short amount of time. Not only are we able to provide meals to those in need, but our restaurants also have an abundant amount of event spaces and large parking lot areas to utilize for command centers, large meetings, conferences, drive-through services, and much more. Most of our locations are currently closed to the public; therefore, we can provide a safe environment and dedicated team to support your needs.
Who we are:
- Specialty Restaurants Corporation owns and operates 18 exceptionally large, iconic restaurants and events centers, located in prime/strategic locations throughout the United States including Southern California, Tampa and Miami.
- We are a family run company and have been in business for over 60 years.
- Our extensive properties feature numerous indoor and outdoor event spaces, large parking lot areas and multiple kitchens and prep areas.
Capabilities and Experience:
- Orange Hill Restaurant in Orange, CA, has partnered up to feed the members of the Orange County Fire Authority/FEMA Operations Team. We are currently serving boxed breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals, seven days a week, to about 120 people at each meal service for a total of 2520 meals per week.
- Rusty Pelican in Miami has partnered with Celebrity Chef José Andrés’ World Central Kitchen (https://wck.org/) in feeding area hospitals, serving 1000 meals per week and growing.
- Our leadership team has run large scale disaster relief feeding operations in the past; Hurricane Katrina FEMA disaster relief feeding for 20,000 people per day throughout Louisiana and Texas.
- We have talented culinarians, all ServSAFE certified, that can make any cuisine desired at any price point.
- We have a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) certified Vice President of Operations.
- We have a strong supply chain relationship to access FDA/USDA inspected facilities to source our meat, poultry, broad line supplies, and miscellaneous goods.